What we collect
We collect “personal” information from you only when you provide it to us. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address,telephone number, etc
- Postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Google and Facebook Authentication
Your Google or Facebook profile information is accessed only at the time of logging in with Google or Facebook respectively, and this information is used to fill in your basic account information in case you do not already have an account with us. This information can be accessed and changed under the “My Account” section of our website at any time.
What we do with your information
We value your trust in us! Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share any of your personal information with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as keeping you informed of your order or providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving our products and services. We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
We might use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided with your permission.
We do not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Information provided by you is used only:
a) To facilitate your use of the Website;
b) To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
c) To provide you with information about the Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
d) To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
e) To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
f) To personalize your experience on our Website;
g) To complete and fulfil your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
h) To administer product downloads;
i) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
j) To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
k) To protect the integrity of the Website; and
l) To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our products and services. We don’t share any of the sensitive personal information of our users with them.
How we protect your information
At NustaBox, the security of your information is our first and foremost priority. Hence, we’ve partnered with India’s leading Payment gateway for our online payment services. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, they encrypt that information using our secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases of posters made online with credit cards or debit cards –
- We do not have access to the sensitive information.
- We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In Cash On Delivery, you will have to pay the order amount to our courier partners at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance.
- Your delivery address should be under a serviceable network of our logistics partner. Please enter correct pin code to ensure delivery.
- You are requested to please pay in cash only and do not offer cheque or Demand Draft to the courier staff.
- You are requested not to pay any additional charges to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so within 2 hours of placing it, post which it will be processed and shipped.
- Rs. 28/- is chargeable for all orders using the Cash on Delivery payment option. This additional amount will not be reflected during checkout and the subsequent emails you receive.
All the information stated above can be changed/ amended without any prior information to the user. NustaBox.com reserves all the rights to change any of the website information.